Monday, September 6, 2010

Monsters and Girls

     We are in the woods.  There are several of us guys outside the car and four girls sitting in the back seat of this big jeep.  I don't know how they fit in there.  We are waiting for some monster to reveal itself.  One of the girls starts screaming.  I look and there is this stuff falling out of the trees above them.  I get closer and see that it is maggots and rotting flesh.  The girls scramble out of the car.  A few of us guys get to pushing the car out of the way. I look behind me and there is the giant monster.  It has huge boxing gloves on.  We push the jeep out of range as much as possible because the monster seems to be getting ready to fire his gloves at us.  We push it and I get my hand on the steering wheel and maneuver the car out of range.  I look behind us as he fires his monster sized gloves at us.  They fly right above the car and land in the rocky hills ahead.  I tell the guys that we should go after the gloves.  
     We leave the truck on top of a hill and go searching for the gloves. One guy finds a glove and I find the other.  I start to tear it apart. No one will help me tear the gloves apart.  Then I realize Jake is missing.  We call out to him but the last time I saw him he went running for the gloves over the hill.  I tell everyone he probably ran off.  I know he is easily scared because one time when it looked like we might get arrested he was ready to put all the blame on me and run away.  The other guys seem to know what I'm talking about.  We look over to where the monster was. The girls seem to be out of hiding.  They are actually paying our tab at the restaurant.  The hostess tries to seat us but I tell her we're with them.  The ladies just talk about how one of the customers has a nice sweater and how nice it would've been if they'd brought their own.  I want to ask about the monster but they don't seem to remember it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment