Sunday, September 5, 2010

DL boys and Obi knots

     This dream is going to make it seem as though I get hit on all the time. I don't.  My mother, my sister, my niece and I  are at a Japanese festival. My mother had insisted that we all find yukata to wear.  So there we all are wearing all this stuff.  The women look great but me?  I am wearing this drab dark colored robe with an obi I can't figure out. So I just sort of knot it temporarily behind me.  I am walking around and randomly someone we barely know decides to take it upon themselves to redo my obi knot.  I am sort of glad to get it done right, but a little embarrassed.  We decide to get in some lines to buy some food or look at some neat stuff.  We are in an area of the matsuri that is full of mostly people in my mother's generation. My mother s having a blast talking to random people about everything.  Everybody else is very dressed up too.  My niece for some reason knows a lot of puns.  Every time we tell her to do something she does something else.  It's like when you tell a kid to stop running around and they decide to run in a square.  For some reason I don't catch these puns, but my sister does and is not amused.  (She's sort of amused). 
     While waiting in line, someone else comes up behind me to redo my obi again.  I am sort of surprised and also I am not sure who this guy behind me is.  He asks me if I did it myself calling me by name.  I sort of start to recognize his voice. At least he knows who I am.  As he is finishing up the knot behind me he lingers and the back of his hand brushes my butt a little.  I quickly turn around and see this kid I know.  He is totally Japanese and totally DL with a girl friend and everything.  He looks at me in a longing way. I can't date him though he is cute and all.  He is sort of athletic and has this beauty mark on his right cheek that just accentuates his smile.  But I think he is just fixated on me because he doesn't know any other gay guys.  I do not want to talk to him in front of everyone so we walk some ways away from people.  I lead him around a corner and point to a stairwell.  We even take different ways to get down the stairs.  At the bottom of the stairs I realize the person who had followed me was not him but his sister.  Great! She wants to date me too and asks me what's going on between her brother and me.  I had been avoiding being alone with her all night.  When we are alone and I tell her I can't date her because I'm 100% gay and I have a boyfriend.  She sort of just says oh.  Then asks me if I wrote her brother those emails.  I'm not sure what she's talking about and I don't want to out her brother so I try to move on.  I tell her that her hair is beautiful.  It is sort of color treated and long the effect is very cool and cute on her.  I'm complimenting her hair not in a flirty way but in a girlfriend way.  She seems to finally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment