Monday, September 6, 2010

Bicycles and Shoot outs

     I am riding my bike through my neighborhood.  Except it is not the neighborhood I know.  There are some kids having a gun fight by the park.  I turn my bike around and start riding away from them.  Apparently I am being chased.  They must think I saw something.  I ride and ride and turn to try to lose them.  I hear my pursuers behind me asking me to stop and talk.  I'm scared though so I just keep riding.  They want to see my cell phone.  I decide to tuck my cell phone under a bridge when I am sure they can't see me.  I ride and ride and eventually I am cornered in a bathroom.  They have a gun to me.  One of them just wants to blow me away the other asks if I have a cell. I tell them I am too poor to have one.  Meanwhile I wish I had recorded something and mailed my phone to the police so these guys would get caught.  But I didn't even see anything to record.  They hold a gun to me.  So I tell them that it is rude of them to just kill me without even making me a deal.  Also I tell them I didn't even see anything.  I'm hoping these guys get caught.  Having a gun held to me somehow makes me more daring as if I have nothing to lose. The one without the gun asks me if I have time during work.  I get the feeling he wants me to sell drugs.  I tell him sure, but in my head I am moving to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment