Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beaches and Idiots

I am at the beach. There are several female models there.  They have all been paired with swimsuit models from a previous generation.  I do not have anyone to mentor me.  Once the mentor models have left, the girls are wondering how much posing instruction they should be taking from their mentors.  We are all in the surf and feeling the waves hit us.  One girl wonders if we are allowed out of the water to pose.  She wants to call her mentor model and go over poses because she only reviewed the one pose with her.  One of the other models tells her she should be able to do it and that she herself is ready.  I pipe up and say "Girl, I don't even have a mentor but I'm ready with a hundred different poses in and out of the water.  You gotta come prepared."

No comments:

Post a Comment