Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashionistas and Subway trains

This dream made no sense at all so it was hard to recall.  There were several scenes that preceded this one with ramps and drizzling rain and leafless trees blowing in the wind but those parts I can't recall.  What I do recall is that Steupz from Bourgy.com was there. Seeing as I have never met him I did not get a good look at him in the dream.  I remember seeing him as though he was on the downtown subway platform across the tracks from the uptown tracks where I was. He had come with a crew of his people.  He was styled very nicely.  His crew of models or fashion people were well dressed too.  I recall thinking "I can tell he styled himself and his friends are wearing his clothes too." I guess I thought of him as a fashion designer.  It was men's wear, very cool.  Dark denims, leather and synthetics, thin silver chain accessories and accent scarves at the waist provided a needful color.  The overall effect was very current and moved as they milled around.  There was something particular to the cut and the details that made it rather a fashionable set of looks but I was a distance way and could not make it out.  
     He and his crew were there across on the other platform but with me on my platform were other people waiting for my dreams.  They were there to take my thoughts away in all different directions.  It was like they had showed up to help cart away my random distractions.  We were all just waiting there for the thoughts to come flooding in like a subway train.

No comments:

Post a Comment