Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Archives: Cottages and Murder

     The first part I remember is standing with my arm wrapped around my young (maybe high school age) black boyfriend's waist.  He's really cute but kind of shy.  He doesn't look like a teenager at all actually.  We're in one of his classrooms.  There are desks and a chalkboard and everything.  There are a few people mingling around.  One of them is a teacher (or a professor) and she's a large black lady with very judgmental eyes.  My boyfriend tenses up in my arm.  And I'm not sure if he's reacting to the race thing, the age thing or the gay thing.  But I feel fine and happy and I think I even lean in to kiss him.  Then I turn around and something else happens that I can't remember.  

     All the desk to the far end of the class are turning into little cottages as I walk through the class.  And at the cottages in front of them are bridesmaids and groomsmen.  They're standing there looking all in the same direction like they're waiting for the bride.  And at every house and even at random places like grave stones there are these bridesmaids and groomsmen.  It was weird and felt very much like I was not welcome there.  So I move on down the road.  As I am walking on one side is a field and on the other is this dark forest.  Something else happens but I can't remember it.

     I am moving through the forest as a bird.  Except I'm more like a swan or a pheasant or a magenta cartoon bird.  Anyway I am flying through the forest that is now actually a swamp and I can't find a clear place to fly out through the canopy.  So I just follow the road and fly as far as I can.  I get to this place where the road ends and there's a river on one side and a rock wall on the other.  I'm examining the plants that make up the canopy and they look like they're full of helium or something only they have these vines all wrapped around each other and to the trees.  So I can't actually get through.  Then something else happens.  

     I fly back the way I came and end up in the same dead end.  This time there's a metal bunker or something and I land on that.  I see a few guys in uniform mingling around the bunker.  They have bright shiny swords and one of them is Tom Cruise or looks like him from the Valkyrie ads.  I turn into a little girl in a magenta dress and I am scared of these guys.  When they spot me they point their swords at me and I know they're going to kill me.  Only they shoot their guns that I didn't even see them holding.  I feel the bullets hit my stomach and legs and chest.  I feel them stab me with their swords.   The entire time that I'm being shot and stabbed I am trying to wake up from the dream but I just keep opening my eyes inside the dream.  One of the guys (a younger guy) leans in to check if I'm breathing.  I'm panting into his face.  It's pretty horrible.  They're content that I won't survive and enter the bunker.  I feel myself gurgling up blood and spitting it out and I'm still just this little girl in a blood colored dress.  It was pretty horrible and gruesome.  I roll myself over and try to get up and climb the mountain but realize I can just wake up instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment