Monday, September 6, 2010

Drunk dudes and Stoners

    I am staying in a dorm with my boyfriend.  I decide I want to get high.  It is college after all.  So I smoke some weed.  I am high, as I stumble my way down the hall to the bathroom.  I pee and pee and pee for what seems like an eternity.  I realize at some point that I was missing my urinal completely and I was using the one next to me which is made doubly weird because the urinals are in stalls and all the stalls are occupied.  So I finish and stumble back down the hall.  I can't remember the name of my room or the number for that matter.  Each door is decorated like a kind of candy shop.  I remember mine some how and I go in.  Then I have the brilliant idea of looking at my door so I can remember the store name for next time. It says "Deb's Hotchles" or something like that.  

     As I am closing the door some drunk dude appears.  He leans on the door so that we are talking in my doorway. He asks me if I am North Korean.  I just stare at him in disbelief that this is his pick up line.  He makes a move to go but I ask him if he is in any of my classes.  He just looks so familiar.  I think he is black but it is hard to tell what he looks like because the lights are off in my dorm room.  He says "Grease." I say huh?  He says "Grease, like the musical. Dude they love exotic looks in movies."  I give him another blank stare.  At this point I am thinking I smoked way too much weed to be having a conversation with a drunk dude.  I realize he is trying to hit on me.   I say "See you around." and move to close the door on him, but he pushes in because he wants to talk to me.  So I tell him "I got a boyfriend and he will break you if he find you here!"  His friends show up and pull him out into the hallway again. He is just mumbling "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment